Seven years ago today, I married the love of my life, Kyle. I can still recall our wedding day as if it happened yesterday. I have grown to love my husband more and more each day in the last seven years. In honor of our 7th anniversary I’d like to list seven things I love about him:
1. He loves the Lord.
2. He loves me .
3. He rocks at his job as a youth pastor.
4. He is a great comforter to me.
5. He is an awesome father and spends quality time with our daughter.
6. He gets along great with my family.
7. My heart sometimes still flutters when I see him.
I love you Kyle and thank you for being such a wonderful husband to me the last seven years, looking forward to growing old together.